So after I brainstorming, I came out with a solution which is to decide the main feature of my website. In order to bring scariness and seriousness from the website to the audiences, I thought that the most easy way is to relate things around the audiences such as things they are familiar (friends, family, places, etc...) so that the audiences are able to feel that they are in the situation itself. And I thought that social media is the effective way to bring all these things and link them together because it is easily to get data from these social media. I have decided to use social media such as Facebook or Twitter to bring in audience's data to the website and form the content. I was thinking to bring data such as audience's friends/family in Facebook or followers in Twitter and turn them into the characters in the website (content).
Hence, I need to start thinking, brainstorming and creating a narrative for my website in order to link all the thinks together with the content about meat consumption and the effect of it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment