Here I have done some sketches and planning for the infographic that going to be included into my website. I have decided to include the information of each layer to show the total amount of green house gas produced per day. The result of the green house gas produced each day will be based on the total number of meal intake (contain meat) which the users have input.
Users are required and encourage to view all sections to get the information in order to proceed. Therefore, I have to come out with a solution that can enable the users to click all of the sections without skipping it. Beside, I also will have to figure out the method to calculate the amount of gases produced for each layer. For example, how big of the land has to be deforested in order to fit /farm certain number of cows. During the process of deforestation, the amount of carbon dioxide(gas) will be produced and it has to be calculated and measured in order to display the data to the users.
From a research, I found out that basically 1 cow contains 568lb of meat which is approximately 450-500 pounds of meat = 8oz. Each person consumes 6oz portion of meat everyday. If considering each person consumes 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), 3oz of meat will be taken for each meal (6oz divided by 3 meals). Hence, the equation to find out the total number of cows need to be killed each day will be:
(3oz x total number of meals that contain meat consumed by users) = number of cows needed to be killed
Below is the link to the notes:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23409639/Photo%2010-12-2012%2011%2028%2020%20PM.jpg
Below is the link to the sketches and notes and PDF format:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23409639/sketch_binder.pdf
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment