Confirm art direction and colours

on Wednesday, 12 December 2012
I had decided to set a color palette for my website interface design so that I can have my design element done according to the colour palette. I also had decided to narrow down the colour range which is only use one main colour to represent my website. I have chosen red/ maroon colour because it matches the concept of meat. The other colours such as grey, white, and black will be remained. Besides, red colour also can indicate the rise of temperature on earth which is representing global warming.
Colour palette 







I was also inspired by Event & Music Website that I had came across that day on Behance.net. The dominant colours of the website interface are also grey, white and black. Yellow colour is main colour website as it also symbolises certain concept/object. The overall design gives a soothing feeling to the audience when they first few because it does not contain too colourful design element yet it's not boring and it is easier to enable audience to focus on the content itself.













Besides, I had also found some icons and interface design reference from behance.net. The design of the icons are simplified and it looks neat and clean. I thought that the sample of the icons and interface design matches my website design. I am going to try to implement the art direction into my website later on.

Slider/ bar design looks sleek and elegant.














Close and tick(confirm/yes) buttons 


0 comments:

Post a Comment