Tutorial with technical supervisor

on Friday, 16 November 2012
Had tutorial session with lecturer and technical supervisor, Kelvin. He has pointed out some several advices towards my project. The advices/suggestions he gave were written on my notebook and were being highlighted. Besides, I have also do some quick response to his feedback under the highlighted notes (as shown as the image below). My response includes whether I agree and disagree with his feedback. Reasons are provided. 

















https://dl.dropbox.com/u/23409639/photo-1.JPG

He mentioned that my website needs something attractive to keep users coming back often. He suggested it can be data tracking. I agreed with him because now my websites has nothing to attract the users to come back to navigate again. It would probably be like some other informative websites where users usually just seen once and they are not returning to the website anymore. Data tracking is interesting because it allows users to keep coming back to check what's new or what are difference every time they logon to the website.

He also suggested to add infographics/ statistic from various aspects as informative. The infographics can be interactive and dynamic (meaning it might be varied according to the data given by the users). He said that my website lack of interesting elements/features that make it attractive enough to keep users coming back. Therefore I am agreed with this suggestion and decided to add more informative content to the users by using interactive infographics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment