Feedback from peer (WIP)

on Monday, 10 December 2012
Today we had a WIP session during class hour with classmates (Kar Yann, Wee Nee and Sze Kei) on our individual projects. I have mentioned about my problem which is to figure out a way (non-linear form, as linear form seems boring) to encourage users to select/interact with all the buttons so that all the related information will be viewed. They provided me some useful suggestions in class and I thought that are really helpful.

Both Kar Yann and Weenee suggested that the visual plays the important role in order to catch audiences' attention and also to enhance the curiosity of them so that they would interact with the buttons. Besides, we also realised that transition and animation are also useful in terms of grabbing audiences' attention and encouraging them to participate more. They have given me a reference which is Google Play:

Each colour stripe represents different categories. the upbeat animation and transition encourages the users to continue clicking the next colour stripes to find out more.


























source: http://work.egosmoke.com/GOOGLE-MUSIC

I thought that this is a very good reference for my infographic part in my website and I am going to plan  the interactivity as well as sketch out the interface design of the information page again by using this as reference. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment