improved version of interface design

on Friday, 9 November 2012
Main Page (website starts here) 
instead of just asking users to click to find out, I have decided to integrate with Facebook into my website. Users are required to connect with their Facebook account in order to proceed to retrieve their data such as name, friends list..etc.. 






Before







After
Question page
users are required to answer a question before proceeding. I have changed the layout design in terms of the placements of description and graphics. The main image has changed as well. 
















Content page
This is the page where users are about to find out how meat consumption can cause global warming indirectly through several stages/layers. I have refined the interface design by adding navigation buttons, instruction to navigate the page and also title of each layer when mouse hovering.

















Result page
I have added another feature which is to display results of user's facebook friends after they have answered the question at the beginning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment