(before studybreak)
After discussion with Kelvin and Sweii regarding "find out why" section where users are allowed to explore more related information, I have decided to remove the question for each layer/process before they proceed to read the information as the questions that will be asked are mostly fact and users might get bored after answering all the questions. From Kelvin and Sweii's opinion, they thought that it could be unnecessary to be included in that section as users might just stop using the website and leave. In addition, they have also provided me some references that contain narrative (animation) in the website.
One of the websites which is MGM Grand Hotel website inspired me to create an animation/motion graphic that shows the information of each layer/section instead of showing a static one. Besides, I also planned to include interactions within the animation so that the animation will be more engaging and interesting to the users. The interactions however need to be relavant to the information shown within each layer.
So, during the study break I will be brainstorming and planning the flow of animation as well as the interactions (include timing for each interaction). I will also research and do testing on cue points using action script (import FLV video into Flash and create cue points)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment