[in progress]
Started my animation in After Effects. First I have imported and animated the first layer which is the livestock production. The duration of this layer is quite short as little characters and animation are required. It's about 10 seconds including the time for users to choose whether or not to explore/interact further. The movement of characters/objects in the scene is very simple which are rolling in to the screen or drop down with bouncy effect. There is no any animation of the characters/objects as they are too small and I think that there is no necessary to animate the characters as it doesn't really related to the content. Therefore I decided to just make simple animation.
In addition, I realised that most of the flash websites contain fancy and interesting animation/motion graphics that able to attract users to navigate and that's perhaps the reason why the users stay on the website longer. However, I think that most of the users would not be paying attention to the content/information itself as they are distracted by the beautiful graphics and animation. Thus the purpose of the website might not be achieved for example, certain messages will not be delivered to the users as expected.
I was trying to make my animation as engaging as possible. Interactions will be involved within the animation to attract the users so that they would not get bored.
====
There are total 4 compositions which each composition is different layer. After each composition is finished animating I will then combine all 4 compo into 1 composition and render as FLV format video.
The rendering section is very time consuming therefore I must plan and animate as fast as possible so that there is enough time left for me to refine/edit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment