inspiration ll

on Saturday, 11 August 2012
magnifying feature to see the details of the product. Happened to visit these websites that consist of zoom in feature to show the detail of the product itself. This is somehow related to my project as it requires users to zoom in and explore the content. Therefore I thought that I could implement some of these features into my website that fits the concept "magnify".

Topshop website:

link to the website here

ASOS website:

http://www.asos.com/May-28th/MAY-28TH-Deer-Watch-Black-Matte-Plastic-Buckle/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2393974&cid=5088&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black

zoom in feature, move mouse cursor up and down to view the details.
















I have looked into Behance.net by using keywords such as magnify, zoom in, meat, and burger to look for inspirations. I have found an interesting illustration of a burger. The burger is separated into groups (ingredients) and this inspired me of categorizing each stage of process into different parts.







































http://pinterest.com/liwei3/inspiration

0 comments:

Post a Comment