Response on Feedback (Project 1)
STATEMENT
Overall my statement is clear. However, from the feedback from lecturer, I found that Ive lack of information and details on several sections in my statement such as issues of my project, the idea, the function, how does it work?, single-minded message and key concept, audience, technical requirements and the form. The biggest problem that I found are the detail of my User Experience and key idea of my project. Seems that most of the people are still unclear about what project I am going to do produce, or what is the end product going to be. In my statement, I did not mention the general content of my website and the functions of it, I also did not mention how are my users going to interact with my website. Therefore, I think I have to speed up my research progress and make a decision on my content and user experience.
The reason why I did not include my user experience and the content of my website is because I hope the end outcome is going to leave very strong impact to them and i spent time research what kind of content actually able to attract my target audience (18-25 years old) and also their internet consume behaviour (what they do when they go online, what kind of things interest them most), I hope to get idea and inspiration from the research to create impactful yet entertaining interactive website that can really educate people in a very different and interesting way. But the problem I am facing now is there are too much things to research on and too little time as we have to also focus on other subject projects which also require us to spend amount of time to work and research on. Therefore, I decide to come out with the user experience first, from there, research and then think of the content.
Other than content, I realised that my project is without a key concept or a main idea to support everything. I am kind of confuse with key concept and the object of my project. I thought my key concept of my project is to educate people on the awareness on how meat consumption causes global warming. But end up I find that actually my objective of website is the same as my concept. I have to really differentiate and decide on my concept of my project that able to support the things I do later on. If my
objective : educate people on meat consumption causes global warming using interactive website.
concept: ???
Form of my website is not so clear because my content/UX is not available yet. I haven't made a decision on the flow of my content and what kind of interactions will be applied into the website as I am still in the progress of researching and find out the most suitable content, media, material to TA (young adults). Once my content is confirmed, I can describe my form of my website and also the technical requirements already.
Besides, lecturer suggested/commented in my statement on my target audience section which she suggested me to describe further beside using demographic (age range), but also using some psychographic info or webographic to describe my target audience. This is helpful because from there I can find out the what are the young adult's behaviours and then create a suitable and effective content that helps to educate people. (but importantly, interesting)
0 comments:
Post a Comment